Web-based Resources for Vision Improvement
- Soon See's Real Eyecare; also ReLeX Eyecare and Soon I Can See
- James Arthur's Myopia Prevention Home Page
- Otis Brown's Vision Clearing: 20/70 to 20/20
- Rachel Cooper's 3D Vision Page
- Francine Eisner's Vision Training Homepage
- David Kiesling's Imagination Blindness, promoting the Bates Method of Vision Improvement
- Kåre Lohse's Natural Vision Improvement for Nearsighted Pilots
- Alan Winn's Simply Vision
- Rune Meisingset's www.Central-Fixation.com, on-line articles and books by Bates and his colleauges, as well as free downloadable software.
- Peter Vín's Hungarian Home Page for Better Eyesight (Látástréning)" with translations into English, Italian, German, and French.
- Edwin's Singapore-based Free Eye Exercises for Better Vision -- a wide variety of resources on vision improvement
- Hanwen's Vision Improvement Site -- news and reviews aiming to provide an impartial source of information to those who wish to improve their eyesight through both natural and clinical means.
- Andrew Judd's Introductory Course on Mind and Vision -- explaining how your particular eyesight problem is a reflection of your self-limiting emotional and perceptual habits.
- Robert Lichtman's Outlook Insights vision improvement forum
- Clark Night's Natural Eyesight Improvement -- comprehensive information on the Bates method including downloadable articles, books, and "do it yourself" lessons
- August Schwerdfeger's Experience With Plus-Lens Vision Therapy -- an account of the author's use of reading glasses to reverse nearsightedness from a prescription of -1.00 D to -0.25 D and 20/20 vision in under 6 months. Includes personal history, prescription scans and technical overview of the optics involved, with a graph and equations.
Organizations for the Enhancement of Eyesight
Products and Services*
*a listing in this section does not constitute an endorsement by I-SEE. Buyer beware!
Medical Criticism and Alternatives